The Austin Real Estate Network Club wishes to extend its ‘Thanks’ to our featured sponsors that allow us to put on these events at such a low cost to our members.
In addition to their financial support, they also provide amazing solutions to the challenges facing local Austin real estate investors.
If you are seeking funding, education, real estate coaching, assistance or support, please make sure that you visit one of our sponsors below!
- Quest IRA – Quest IRA administers IRAs for the purpose of investing in “alternative” investments, including real estate, notes, precious metals, oil and gas, and private placements, just to name a few… READ MORE
- Longhorn Investments – Longhorn III Investments, LLC of Dallas, Texas is the source for private funding for serious real estate investors. Whether your investment strategy is to flip or hold as a rental… READ, MORE
- B2R Finance – Loans for Landlords Nationwide Financing Loans up to 75% LTV Up to 30-Year Amortization Recourse & Non-Recourse Typical Close: 45 days… READ MORE
- Texas Independent Insurance – We are here to help you find the insurance you need to cover your property’s specific needs, whether your property is vacant, undergoing renovations, in-between tenants, or is tenant occupied. We work to make sure you have the right coverage in place at the absolute lowest rate possible… READ MORE
- Texas Title – Our staff of in-house attorneys and real estate professionals will see to it that your transactions are expertly handled and that expectations are met and exceeded… READ MORE
- Propelio – Get accurate real estate MLS comps, exclusive lead lists, and high-equity deal alerts to increase your real estate investing profits… READ MORE
- Listing Spark – Full Service Real Estate Brokerage. No Listing Commission. Just $7 a day… READ MORE
- Bay Mountain Capital – your source for both capital and real estate expertise. We’re a direct lender that provides financing to real estate investors… READ MORE
If you are interested in becoming a Preferred Vendor, please visit here.