Want to discover how to invest in real estate from local investors who are actually doing deals in the current economy?
Come to our next REIA meeting to listen to successful Texas real estate investors share their actual, profitable deals step-by-step! Discover how they found the deal, negotiated, chose a strategy, created their scope of work & budget, marketed for sale, profited, and many other lessons learned!
Each case study will address the following:
• Marketing – How the investor found the deal
• Negotiation – How the investor negotiated the deal and what dealing with that seller was like·
• ARV & Repairs – How the investor analyzed the comps and the repairs needed to come up with the offer·
• Strategy – Which exit strategy the investor intended to use and what they ultimately did·
• Renovation – The budget, any surprises or overages, issues with the contractors·
• Marketing it for sale – Staging, listing it on the MLS
• Reselling it – Negotiating with the end buyer and their appraiser/lender/inspector
• Profit – How much they made on the deal·
• Lessons Learned – What they would do different next time
How often do you have an opportunity to learn from and ask questions to experienced, local real estate investors? RSVP today for your FREE Ticket… you won’t want to miss this event!